ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Do you want to use your organisational skills in a worthwhile and rewarding job?
If the answer is yes, then consider coming to join us at Littlehampton and District Foodbank as our part time Office Administrator.
Foodbank Office Administrator
Reports to: Foodbank Manager
Hours: 13 per week. We are flexible about days and times, and will discuss working patterns at interview.
Rate: £9 per hour
Disputes Reconciliation: The Trussell Trust Board
- Take responsibility for the organisation and co-ordination of the foodbank office activities and operations
- Ensure efficient compliance with company policies
- Manage diaries of the manager and deputy manager
- Manage agendas and necessary accompanying papers for management meetings; take minutes of meetings
- Manage phone calls and correspondence
- Maintain and update databases for personnel, financial and other data
- Identify training needs for trustees, volunteers and staff
- Track office stationery and supplies, ordering as necessary
- Any other duties deemed necessary by line manager
|Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal||
|Good organisational skills||*|
|IT competent in Word, Excel spreadsheets etc||*||Publisher, Powerpoint and other design packages|
|Flexible and willingness to work outside specified hours if necessary (overtime to be claimed)||*|
|Must be able to work in a team and independently||*|
|Must be eligible to work in UK||*|
|Good understanding of and ability to work within strict confidentiality rules||*|
|Hold current, clean driving licence||*|
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Honesty and integrity
All necessary training will be provided.
You can download an application form here. Closing date is the 31st August 2020, and short-listing will take place on the 3rd September 2020.